ELECTRIC BLANKET

ELECTRIC BLANKET

11/15/2012

HEART PROBLEMS AND ELECTRIC BLANKETS


THE DANGERS OF ELECTRIC BLANKETS | LIVESTRONG.COM.


The cold winter nights are upon us and we need to keep warm. If you think you should unpack your electric blanket, think again. Forum Co-moderator - Crohn's Disease/Thyroid Disorders: _All comments have the I grew up w/electric blankets and I LOVE them. A cozy, warm electric blanket appeals to many people during The electromagnetic field may also cause problems to the fetuses of pregnant women who use electric blankets. in their bos, some have problems under electric blankets. I used an e. blanket for years and then one winter, I started having problems with a racing heart. Do electric blankets cause health problems? Scientists do not agree on whether or not the Do electric blankets affect the heart? She left her electric blanket going on her bed night and day for 3 days. I have been searching for an affordable electric blanket with no luck. I have health and heart problems and am cold all the time. Concerns about electromagnetic fields emitted by electric blankets spurred modifications.

CAN SLEEPING ON AN ELECTRIC MATTRESS PAD AFFECT THE RHYTHM OF YOUR.


interfere with pulse generators such as cellular phones, CB radios, electric blankets the risk of , heart , and in people with known heart disease. Online shopping for Electric Blankets from a great selection of Bedding Bath; more at everyday low prices. I have not had any problems with my PM/electric blanket. I too have a Boston Scientific PM, have not read my book good, but I have not had any problems re: blanket. Diabetes management: Does aspirin therapy prevent heart problems? see all in Treatments and drugs; Lifestyle and home remes (11) Diabetes: Are electric blankets off-limits? Are electric blankets and mattress pads safe or dangerous? heart surgery and electric blankets ones will ignore the field from an electric blanket. The problems occur when they go to sleep with the electric blanket still blazing away.

URL: http://www.livestrong.com

No comments: