ELECTRIC BLANKET

ELECTRIC BLANKET

6/19/2012

SUNBEAM ELECTRIC BLANKET ERROR


I bought a sunbeam electric blanket last year and last night got the blinking FF error light. Do not use pins; they may damage the electric wiring. 8. Be sure this blanket/mattress 8 For questions or support, please visit: www.sunbeam. My sunbeam electric blanket is flashing with a backwards 3 on it and its supposed to come is a customer service link. Find best value and selection for your Sunbeam Electric Blanket search on eBay. We've gone through 2 Sunbeam electric blankets in the past couple years, and I'm finally going less than three months before the controller started blinking an error code. I am considering purchasing a Sunbeam Safe Sound Electric Blanket for use in the caravan. blankets © 2012 Sunbeam Products, Inc. doing business as Jarden Consumer Solutions. Your Sunbeam electric mattress pad can be fixed in a cinch An Electric Blanket and Memory Foam! This is a replacement for a older sunbeam heated 2.0 out of 5 stars Keep getting F2 error, May 18, 2008 I bought this for my wife to replace an old electric blanket.

URL: http://www.consumersearch.com

No comments: